8 things you need to know about me (yes, I have a list)
1. I love ice cream, gummy bears, wrestling (the fake stuff), baseball, and Power Rangers.
Basically, I'm still a kid at heart.
2. I have quite the hat collection and wear one every day.
Seriously, nobody's really sure what my hair looks like.
3. I'm a black belt in Taekwondo!
It may have happened over 18 years ago but watch out – I can still do a mean round kick.
4. I grew up in small-town South Georgia.
*Cue every country song ever written.
5. I have a dog named Bear who doesn’t like me.
6. I'm a drummer.
Which means I can make sick beats on pretty much anything.
7. I'm slightly germaphobic and highly OCD.
8. I love Jesus and to prove it, my favorite verse is 2 Timothy 1:7.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
Text or call in to share with Justin at 877-530-5388 Saturday and Sundays between 4-8PM!