July 4, 2013 @ 2:00 pm – July 4, 2013 @ 9:30 pm
1801 Panorama Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Beginning at 2:30 p.m. on the Fourth of July, the Liberty Festival will include a storyteller, inflatable bounce houses for kids, games, activities, booths and food.
The evening celebration begins at 7:30 p.m. inside Memorial Stadium. It will feature a parade, a marching band, skydivers, the Bakersfield College drum line, military and veterans’ honors, remembrance of the victims of 9/11, music by a 150-voice singing flag, and the grand-finale fireworks show choreographed to music.
For tickets, visit one of the following locations in Bakersfield:
- Emporium Western Store, 1031 19th St.
- Henley’s Photo, 2000 H St.
- Snider’s Cyclery, 2700 Union Ave.
- Hope Christian Stores, 3000 Mall View Road, No. 1105
- First Assembly of God Church, 4901 California Ave.
- Peet’s Coffee at the Summit, 7100 Auburn St.
- Canyon Hills Church or preschool, 7001 Auburn St.