SUMMER DAYS GETAWAYS
Way to enter to win
• Be the 8th caller to 877-530-5388 when you hear Olaf from the movie “Frozen” followed by the Call-to-Action that the phone lines are open during the 7am, 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 5pm hours Monday thru Friday (exception-there will not be a 5pm qualifier on Fridays).
• The 8th caller will win a Spirit beach ball and be entered in that week’s random weekly grand prize drawing.
• Only qualifiers calling in for the current week will be entered into the random weekly grand prize drawing.
• Previous qualifiers are permitted to qualify each week throughout the promotion.
• A weekly grand prize winner MAY NOT qualify again for the remainder of the promotion.
• Following the 4pm qualifier on each Friday; all of that week’s qualifiers will be numbered on a list and an online, random number generator will be use to pick the weekly grand prize winner.
• The winner will be called and notified that they have been chosen.
• If the weekly winner declines the prize or is unable to accept the prize for any reason; then the random number generator will be used to choose that week’s grand prize winner from the remainder of that week’s qualifiers.
• All prizes valued at $600 or more will require that the winner provide the necessary information to receive a 1099. If the winner declines to provide that information then they will be disqualified and another qualifier will be chosen from the remainder of that week’s qualifiers.
• Daily qualifiers win a Spirit Beach ball – Value $2
• Weekly Grand prizes
o Week #1 – June 8-12 Calvin Crest Family Camp
Details: 1 week stay and participation in Family Camp on June 28-July 4, 2015 at Calvin Crest, includes lodging and meals for family. Up to 2 adults and 4 kids.
Typical Day: Breakfast, followed by family singing, then speaker time for adults while children enjoy VBS. We all meet again for lunch which leads into free time. During free time, families can go off campus to enjoy the beauty of Yosemite or the area just surrounding Calvin Crest. Free time has plenty of activities to keep you and your family occupied from climbing the rock wall to going down a 90 foot water slide into the lake. Free time is followed by dinner which leads into a night activity that changes depending on the day of the week. Finally, off to bed to recoup for another big day of fun.
o Week #2 – June 15-19 Quaker Meadow Family Camp
Details: 5-day stay and participation in Family Camp on July 2-6, 2015 at Quaker Meadow, includes lodging and meals for family. Up to family of 5.
Quaker Meadow Christian Ministries exists to provide an environment for youth and adults to come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to nurture a lifelong commitment of knowing and serving Him.
o Week #3 – June 22-26 A Daycation in the Sequoia National Forest
Details: Gift Card to SaveMart-$100, US Annual National Park Pass-$80, Gas Card-$100, Shutterfly Gift Card-$30, Picnic Basket $30, First Aid Kit with day pack $30, Spirit Travel Coffee Mugs and CDs
o Week #4 – June 29-July 3 A Day out at the Ballpark
Details: Fresno Grizzlies baseball home game prize package to include 6 club tickets, 6 dinning passes, 1 Buster Posey Bobblehead, 1 Replica Championship Ring
Tickets are redeemed at the Chukchansi Park box office with the 2015 Fresno Grizzlies Vouchers (based upon availability and NOT VALID FOR July 4)
o Week #5 – July 6-10 A Day at Wild Water Adventures Park
Details: A day at Wild Water Adventure Park in Clovis, CA during the 2015 season. (6) Admission Tickets 31.99ea, (6) Slider Meal Voucher (Choice of Pizza, Hamburger or Hot Dog, chips and soft drink) $10ea, 3) Single Tube Rental Vouchers $5ea, (3) Double Tube Rental Vouchers $7ea, (6) $5 Slick Duck Bucks usable anywhere in the park
The family can also get a reserved “Cabana” spot if they call at least 10 days in advance and based upon availability. To do so they’ll need to contact Pam Triffon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-297-2724.
o Week #6 – July 13-17 A Day of Fun at McDermont Field House in Lindsay, CA
Details: 6 all day passes, 6 bonus buck cards with $10 each for games and activities.
o Week #7 – July 20-24 A Tour of Forestiere Underground Gardens in Fresno, CA
Details: 6 passes for a guided tour of the underground gardens
o Week #8 – July 27-31 A Behind the scenes experience at the Chaffee Zoo in Fresno, CA
Details: 6 passes/entrances into the zoo, parking, guided tour w/behind the scenes experience, and lunch
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
General Contest Rules as pertains to any contest conducted by Community Educational Broadcasting, Inc.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCAST ON SPIRIT 88.9 & 100.1 and Spirit889.com (“Station”). EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
- All station contests are open to all U.S. station listeners 18 years of age or older unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow station to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to station are taped and may be aired on station without further approval.
- Station is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. Station cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of station will be final.
- Station is not responsible for technical problems occurring within the website and server which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning an online contest. Station cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of internet malfunctions, the decision of station will be final.
- Employees and agents of Community Educational Broadcasting, Inc and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on station.
- Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- Prizes (excluding contest tickets) will be mailed. Station is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
- Prizes are non-transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will-call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
- Unless otherwise stated, concert ticket prizes will be held at will call for the ticket winner to be picked up the day of the concert. If winner requests station mail concert tickets to winner, station is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system and station will not be able to replace said tickets if lost or damaged in mail delivery process.
- Station reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Station may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Station will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of station will be final.
- Station, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any station contest or prize awarded in a contest.
- All contest entries become the property of station. Station may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person/household will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- The winner of the contest must not have won any other promotion or contest with the station 30 days prior to the current contest unless otherwise stated.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.
Picture Perfect – Mother’s Day
Picture Perfect Contest Runs through Thursday May 7th, 2015 at 2PM Pacific Time (hereby referred to as “deadline”)
- 1 to 2 hour family photography session in a location of the client’s choice (within 65 miles of Tulare, CA) – $200 value
- No maximum number of people, but it is limited to the one immediate family
- An online gallery of 100 to 150 fully edited photos available for sharing
- Winner can download and print photos on their own, or send links to anyone
- A 20″ by 32″ canvas print of one of the photos chosen by the winner ($60)
Ways to Enter:
- On the website Spirit889.com – Upload a family picture, along with contact information, and a comment about special mother/mother figure before deadline
- On Facebook – Post a family picture and comment before deadline on Station page (facebook.com/spirit889) or sent direct message
- On Instagram – Post a family picture and comment before deadline and tag picture with #SpiritPicturePerfect (must send contact information to @Spirit8891001)
- Through Email – Send family picture, contact info, and comment on mother to Spirit@spirit889.com before the deadline
- Through Mail – Send in all required info along with a family photo to Spirit Picture Perfect, 130 N. Kelsey St., Ste. H, Visalia, CA 93291. Must be received by deadline
- Winner will be randomly drawn among all valid entries
- Winner to be announced at 7:10AM Friday May 8th, 2015 on air