Coffee with Tenth Avenue North
Contest runs March 31st through April 9th, 2015.
Winners will be drawn on April 10, 2015 by random selection.
Prizes (5 winners total):
An invitation for two a private meet and greet with Tenth Avenue North on April 16th, 2015; time and location TBD
1 Pair of tickets to the Love Ran Red Tour with Chris Tomlin, Tenth Avenue North, and Rend Collective April 16th at the Save Mart Center in Fresno
Methods of entry:
1. Sign up for the Music Advisory Team AND take the current bi-weekly music test available until 11:59PM on April 9, 2015 (2 winners will be chosen)
2. On Facebook or Instagram by commenting on the designated contest posts available at instagram.com/spirit8891001 or Facebook.com/Spirit889 (1 winner chosen from each website)
3. On Instagram by commenting on the designated contest post available at instagram.com/kuppajoycoffee
General contest rules also apply.
General Contest Rules
General Contest Rules as pertains to any contest conducted by Community Educational Broadcasting, Inc.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCAST ON SPIRIT 88.9 & 100.1 and Spirit889.com (“Station”). EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
- All station contests are open to all U.S. station listeners 18 years of age or older unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow station to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to station are taped and may be aired on station without further approval.
- Station is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. Station cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of station will be final.
- Station is not responsible for technical problems occurring within the website and server which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning an online contest. Station cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of internet malfunctions, the decision of station will be final.
- Employees and agents of Community Educational Broadcasting, Inc and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on station.
- Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- Prizes (excluding contest tickets) will be mailed. Station is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
- Prizes are non-transferable, except for concert tickets which are placed at will-call. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
- Unless otherwise stated, concert ticket prizes will be held at will call for the ticket winner to be picked up the day of the concert. If winner requests station mail concert tickets to winner, station is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system and station will not be able to replace said tickets if lost or damaged in mail delivery process.
- Station reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Station may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Station will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of station will be final.
- Station, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any station contest or prize awarded in a contest.
- All contest entries become the property of station. Station may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person/household will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- The winner of the contest must not have won any other promotion or contest with the station 30 days prior to the current contest unless otherwise stated.
- These rules are subject to change without notice.